1. Create a new fundraising campaign from within your charity account
2. Sign up for a free Eventbrite account and follow the steps to create a new event
This will build you you're own registration form and allow you to set ticketing options for all your participants!
3. Once your event is all set up with Eventbrite, you will be taken to your Eventbrite event dashboard.
Here, you will find the everydayhero extension in the Eventbrite extension list.
4. Install the everydayhero App using the "Install App" button on the right hand side of the page
5. Congratulations! You have sucessfully installed the everydayhero extension.
6. Select the region your campaign is occurring in.
7. Once you have chosen your region, you will be prompted to connect your existing everydayhero campaign
HANDY HINT: You will find this in your everydayhero charity account
8. Now that you have connected your campaign, now enter your campaign UUID.
HANDY HINT: If you don't know or have lost your campaign ID, please contact our Professional Services team at email@example.com
9. You're all done! Now you will see your campaign right there in front of you!