1. Create a supporter account in the event
- Choose the events you want to recruit fundraisers for.
- Create an everydayhero supporter account for each event. Visit each event's sign up screen. (If you're not sure how to find this, get in touch with us.)
- At the sign up screen, create an everydayhero account (different than your charity admin account).
2. Create an online fundraising page
- Fill in your information to create a new online fundraising page.
- Search for and select your organisation when prompted.
3. Create your team
- You've just created an online fundraising page.
- On the right hand side of the page, now select 'Create new team.'
- Choose a suitable name for your team.
4. Personalise the team page
- Click 'Edit this team page'
- Personalise the team page with the following information
- Goal ($): your donation target you would collectively like the team to raise.
- Story: Information about your cause and how meeting your fundraising goal will help.
- Team page photo: Upload your organisation's logo.
5. Invite team members
- From your team page, click on 'Invite Members'. This will let you add fundraisers to your team.
- Add their name and email address.
- They will receive an email with a special link to sign up and automatically join your team.
6. Promote your team page
- Copy your team page URL.
- Ask supporters to join your team by giving them your team page URL.
- Share the team page URL by social media, email, newsletters.
everydayhero has plenty of other resources to help you recruit fundraisers in major community events. They include email templates, guides and examples.
See other resources